Monday, October 29, 2012

Beginners Bible App







As many of you know I have 6 kids.  All between 3-10.  So when I can find things to use as rewards for doing school, chores etc.. I love it!

Recently I was given the Beginners Bible App for Ipad to review free from Zondervan publishing.  This app contained 6 Bible Stories told using very simple words and concepts.  As well as illustrations in the best selling Beginner Bible way.  The pictures captured the attention of all of my kids as they love the Beginners Bibles that have been passed around, down and used till they fall apart.

The app not only has 6 stories that can be read, or read to you with color highlighting the spoken word for the early reader to track along; but it also has multiple games that kids can play.

This is a great app and will entertain my kids very well.
Check out the main link for it at:
http://app.beginnersbible.com/

No comments: