Saturday, October 30, 2010

NEW TOLERANCE ACT: RELIGIOUS STATEMENTS ILLEGAL

“NEW TOLERANCE ACT” RELIGIOUS STATEMENTS ILLEGAL


Imagine a day when you wake up to see the above headline. How would you act? Would you be quite? Would you go through the rest of your life living under a rock? Hiding your LIGHT so none could see? Or would you politely continue to say “Jesus is the only way” “No man comes to the Father except by Him”… “Narrow is the road…”

Do you know that your Christian brothers in Europe already live under this rule? Same in Asia… almost everywhere but in the US. How far off are we? Legislation has been introduced almost every year to do just this. What would be your response?

I think the next layer of my question is this: When reading the story of the Spartans who Lived, Fought, and died for their Passion… or even those in battles such as the Revolutionary war or even the civil war… why did they do it?

It was their passionate belief in what they knew to be right. So I guess my question to myself and others is “If living for Jesus and talking about my love for Him were a crime… would I be convicted?”

No comments: