Saturday, September 4, 2010

Devotional....

Recently, back in June, I was asked to join a new venture of Family Christian Stores and the James Fund called GoodGoers. It is a Mission based Adventure travel for churches who can't do their own trips, individuals, families, youth groups etc...

My job was to create the process from point of Signup to the end of the trip.

This turned into our Field Guide which I just received today.
What a great honor it has been...

one of the largest items that I did was to create a 20 day devotional which focused on how Jesus looked at Ministry. IE.. It was something he LIVED not just did...

It is designed to be a Mon-Fri devotional for 1 month before going on a trip.

Currently I have a group from The Garage, our church, that I am taking to Monterrey, Mexico to work along side Back2Back ministries. So we are in our final week starting Monday and it dawned on me, why didn't I post it...
So Starting Monday I will set up the blog to download one devotion a day Mon-Fri for the next month.

I pray that for those of you reading this you will take up the challenge to go through it all with me! See what God has for you in his word and in the examples of those who are living the call to minister every day!

PLEASE COMMENT! I would love to hear your thoughts on the words that I felt God gave me, or even more proofs, stories etc.. that can be added to what I have in here.

No comments: