Saturday, January 23, 2010

Daniel Fast by Susan Gregory

A few years ago the church that my wife and I were attending did a "Daniel's Fast".
I had not heard of this before. The concept is following what Daniel asked the guards to allow them instead of the food the Kings men had prepared.

The consept is outstanding and now there is a book that helps you to see what a Daniel Fast would constitue.

I recieved this book, Daniel Fast by Susan Gregory, from Tyndale to review for this blog. I must say it makes me want to do this fast again.
When we completed this previously I have never felt better.
The book also includes a 21 day plan to help you stay on plan!

I highly recommend this to everyone as a SAFE and Healthy not to mention BIBLICAL fast that will feed your soul, strenthen your spirit and renew your body!

No comments: