Thursday, February 26, 2009

Swirling Eddies

My mind is like a Swirling Eddie. Running in circles... White rapids pounding upon rocks and swirling in circles going no where...
My mind has been running ragged lately.
Like I said in the last post, I finished this past year #1 in the company... Due to this I was given 10 stores who were the bottom performers in the company.
So I had to lose 7 stores stores and gained 10 giving me 19 stores. The new ones are in Colorado...
I was told numerous times there was a specific reason I was given these stores.

Then this week I got a unexpected phone call. that turned everything upside down...
It is so hard to know what to do when you feel like you're hanging upside down over the side of the river Gorge staring at the swirling eddies that are 1,000 ft. below me.

God help me do the right thing!!! God give me direction!!
May you be praised... may you lead me...
I only want to be in YOUR will.
What did you prepare me for?

1 comment:

Jena said...

Praying that God will give you direction!