Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I can't believe it!!!

Sitting her just overwhelmed with thoughts, feelings and emotions.
The day has finally come. We are leaving tomorrow for China!!!

Nerves, anxiety, excited and so may other words could describe. Yet the word I am using to sum it up is Blessed.

God has blessed us to be able to follow His heart for adoption and to be a light to others. He has blessed us through the gifts, prayers and support of our friends and family. He blessed us this morning by being prayed over by the pastors of our church network.

I feel like Hosea. I know this isn't going to be easy. Nothing in mind my mind is telling me that they will immediately attach. Will there be hurts and heartaches in our future? I am sure. But will God walk us through? You better believe it!

I will try to post occasionally while gone. As long as my vpn works i will post here or on facebook.

Pray for us and our children, all of them.

May God be glorified through this.

No comments: