Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A good Rant from another blog...

Here is another blog I got...
Things this blogger is sick off:

Critical Christian bloggers whose entire reason for blogging is to tear down the church.
Somebody’s gonna have to explain this one to me. I don’t understand who has this kind of time on their hands. I understand being anti-something, trust me. If we’re gonna be honest with each other, I could very easily (and I bet you could too) beat up the church [denominations] 365 days a year w/o repeating myself. Here’s my problem with this approach though…
Aren’t we on the same team, Mr. Christian blogger?? Last time I looked, we are reading out of the same text, are we not? How then, all things considered and possible, could you extract a “tear down a fellow believer” message from the Bible? Let me approach this from one more quick angle…
Think about what this madness looks like from an outsider’s prospective. Here we are, same jerseys…same colors…same goals (I think), and we’re swinging at each other! The opposing team doesn’t even have to do anything. They can sit back and watch us self-destruct. I heard one pastor refer to Christians as “one of the few groups that shoots its wounded.” Welcome to the church world, my friend…

No comments: