Sunday, September 9, 2007

OOH YEAH!


Well, we had got a few items for each other for our anniversary.

I got Mandy a couple books she had wanted and some DVD's as well. (Yes, they were all from the bookstore... what can I say I don't get out much without the family anywhere else.)


Mandy got me a small bass amp, strap, and cord. So I can finally practice and hear it vs. playing without a hookup or amp.

So I am pumped... Can't wait to play around with it.

Dakotah was dissapointed because she had picked out a BRIGHT pink fuzzy guitar strap and Mandy didn't think they should get it...

I would have used it!
After numerous years of not being able to get anything for each other for our anniversary it was kinda nice to give gifts....
Oh yeah, and did I mention that we went out for our first anniversary and have never since....
Maybe we ought to turn Jehovah's witness since they don't celebrate special dates...
One of these days when we actually find a babysitter, and some cash flow!

1 comment:

Sleep, what's that??? said...

Happy Anniversary babe! LOVE YOU!!
Thankx for the books and dvd's!! :O) <3