Friday, July 27, 2012

Pure Nostalgia

Okay so I admit it, this post is just pure nostalgic fun!

I recently recieved a copy of the first 4 TMNT to review.. If you don't know what that stands for you have missed the best years of the 90's!  It is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, DUH!!!

So I received this to review from IDW Publishings.

What can I say about this...

First here is the publishers thoughts:
Classic animated TMNT action is collected here in this re-presentation of two fan-favorite cartoon adaptations!
In both "The Return of Shredder Parts 1-2" and "The Incredible Shrinking Turtles Parts 1-2" read along as Shredder comes back to Earth from Dimension X and attempts to exact his revenge upon the hard-backed heroes
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES will premiere on Nickelodeon on September 29th in the US. 

So, they are green, they are tall, and they are ninja's who love PIZZA and say words like COW-A-BUNGA DUDE!!!

I loved these guys growing up and have introduced my kids to them as well.  Typical good vs. evil.  Green vs. Purple!  

Thanks IDW for bringing them back around!

No comments: