Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feliz Navidad!


¡Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas to you from the Cecil Family!

This Christmas season has been an amazing season of sharing my passion for Orphans and Widows with my kids who now are old enough to understand; then to watch them as they in their own ways are trying to make Christmas more meaningful in wanting to buy things for others and help those without homes. That is PURE JOY my friends and I am so proud of those kids.

As I was reading the story of Christmas this season over again I was amazed like many years in the past about who God choose to share the GREAT story. The rich and wise from a “Gentile” nation and the “gypsy” of Jerusalem (The Shepherds)… It is in those Shepherds that I pray you will find a similarity and a compulsion this Christmas. In Luke 2:17 we read “After Seeing Him the shepherds told EVERYONE what had happened and what the angel has said to them about this child.” They were compelled to tell by what they knew. They were compelled to act about what they had seen.

My prayer and challenge to you this year is that this faith that we share, this Love for a Savior who came to this earth to die for you and for me… These compel us to SHARE our faith, our Time, our Talents, our Treasures; whatever we have.

What can you do in your church, your community, your state or our WORLD???

¡Feliz Navidad! ¡Pueda esto es el año que Dios rompe el corazón para lo que rompe Su y gira su vida al revés!

No comments: