Friday, October 3, 2008

Is it really October...

What a month September was....
I feel like it just should be hitting Sept.
Too many things in Sept.
1) Mandy and My 8th year Anniversary on Sept 9th. What did we do? Pay bills... yeah..
2) Skylar's birthday on Sept. 12th! she is 2 years old and actually wanted to potty train! Oh boy... the fun of it all...
BUT NO MORE DIAPERS!! YEAH!!!
3) my Birthday... yeah I had one... Saturday the 21st... No it wasn't a good one... Which is fine. I got my present before hand and then my cake the next week. Was not a good weekend.

So we finally celebrated our anniversary when Fireproof came out last weekend and went to see it, with the kids! So some anniversary date...

So many other things, personal, work and church going on that have taxed our system this month... boy am I glad it is done and now we are in ...
the holiday season for me... okay so maybe I want to go back to Sept.
Where did the month go!!

No comments: