Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Truth on Obama...

Lately I have been brought to sorrow as I read posts and blogs from numerous friends and people I know who are newer Christians who are supporting Obama.
The hype over change is catchy... but so is the Target commercial or the Mazda commercial but I still go out and do my OWN research before choosing a car, or a store etc...
So one of my biggest reasons I can not bring myself as a Christian to vote for Obama is his view of Abortion... On a recent televised interview with Rick Warren his answer to when life begins was:

Pastor Rick Warren: "At what point does a baby get human rights, in your view?"

Barack Obama "...answering that question with specificity... uh... you know is, is... uh... above my pay grade."
~ Saddleback Forum, August 16, 2008

Any Christian who is deep in the word will read stories of how God struck men dead for 'pulling out'... And telling his children that to we needed to 'become like children' or telling of harsh judgement to 'anyone who does harm to one of these children...'

Obama has voted 4 times AGAINST a bill in Illinois that would protect a child's life after a failed abortion. This bill doesn't challenge Roe vs. Wade. All it does is state that if an aborted child survives that they have a right to live.



I have researched the ways that children are aborted. I so want to share that to everyone but I learned along time ago that knowledge that is told is not as valuable as knowledge learned....
Please check into this site.
http://bornalivetruth.com/
Read some of the info for yourself... It is all about letting you see the truth, the facts... the laws etc...

Then search scripture and PRAY... Ask God to show you if he values human life. If He values life shouldn't we?

1 comment:

Bill said...

hooray for you curtis i totally agree